Whether you’re about to activate your passion project or you’re already running the business of your dreams, you know that connecting on social media is the key to growing your brand, business, and bossbabe status.
But creating content is not everyone’s cup of tea. It’s time consuming, daunting and at times plain frustrating just trying to think of what to share but it doesn’t have to be that way.
The December Social Media Planning Workbook is super functional and so easy to use, with monthly and daily grids to plan your content it makes freedom from your digital devices possible.
Imagine how you’ll feel if you knew what post was going up on what day and what you were going to say on it? Imagine what would it look like to view your overall strategy and big picture in one workbook in front of you? We don't care what you call it, (Magic, maybe) but please be prepared to rock social media while having a vlauable plan to guide you
- Dedicated areas to facilitate idea dumping and brainstorming
- A financial tracker to plan and measure your brand’s monthly social media spend
- A series of spreads to track daily and monthly social media engagement
- A space to document your big wins and reward your teams
- Inspiring quotation to feed creativity and provoke intentional planning
- Increase productivity, get organized and find balance with content planning tips to help you streamline your social media content
These social media worksheets can be printed and shared with your teams and offer a valuable way to engage in effective social media planning for the month of December.