It’s November and you should have planned all your content on social media by now, but you know… Life. Work. Life.
We understand and we’ve got you. The November Social Media Planning Workbook is functional, easy to use and can help you get back on track. Plan all your Christmas content, know what holiday stories need to be told, record your ad campaigns, note new and popular holiday hashtags and have them all in one workbook.
There is no need to feel like you’re behind and forget about feeling overwhelmed, all you need is 2 hours, one November Social Media Planning Workbook and a partridge in a pear tree (forgive us we’re in the mood!)
- Dedicated areas to facilitate idea dumping and brainstorming
- A financial tracker to plan and measure your brand’s monthly social media spend
- A series of spreads to track daily and monthly social media engagement
- A space to document your big wins and reward your teams
- Inspiring quotations to feed creativity and provoke intentional living
- Increase productivity, get organized and find balance with content planning tips to help you streamline your social media content
These social media worksheets can be printed and shared with your teams and offer a valuable way to engage in effective social media planning for the month of November.